Privacy is a human right, and BUNKR LIFE, LLC (“BUNKR,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to keeping your personal information private and secure. We do not sell any of your information to any third parties.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Digital Services; and
- In text, and other electronic messages between you and our Digital Services.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Digital Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or through the Digital Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on or in our Digital Services or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 16, please contact us at the information below.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
BUNKR collects different types of information about you, including information that may personally identify you. We may also collect information about you, but that does not personally identify you. BUNKR collects this information directly from you, for example, when you fill out a form to register for our Digital Services or through automatic data collection technology when you use our Digital Services. To see how we use your information, see Section 4.
Generally, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Digital Services, specifically information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, shipping address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number, employer information, emergency contact information, physical characteristics or descriptions, and biometric data, such as face prints or fingerprints (“”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Digital Services; or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access or use our Digital Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through or use our Digital Services. Information collected automatically may include estimated or precise geo-location and IP addresses.
Information You Provide to Us — The information we collect on or through our Digital Services is:
- Personal Data such as the data identified above;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Digital Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Digital Services, using our services or other services available through the Digital Services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Digital Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Digital Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Digital Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies — As you navigate through and interact with our Digital Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and patterns, specifically:
- Details of your visits to our Digital Services, location, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or in the Digital Services; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and App version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Digital Services and to deliver a better experience.
4. How We Use Your Information
BUNKR will never sell your Personal Data. We will use your Personal Data to provide our services to you, improve our services and products, communicate with you about questions you may have or information that is important for you to know, and in the event you request us to use your data for a particular purpose and we are able to fulfil your request.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- To provide our Website and its functionality, contents, and services to you;
- To provide our App and its functionality, contents, and services to you;
- To provide our products and services to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- To process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- To provide you with notices about your BUNKR account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To contact you in response to a request;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Digital Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- To service providers we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
6. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can Contact Us to access and/or find out what information we have about you, and to correct that information. You can also review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Digital Services and visiting either the Settings or Account Preferences sections of our Digital Services. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral advertising).
9. Contact Information
How to Contact Us:
BUNKR LIFE, LLC
204 37th Avenue NE
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33704